Here's what you need to do to get set up on the HATS Membership website:
Click on the Register/Login button at the top of the left sidebar. This process needs to be completed by the dad. Since HATS is a dad/child organization we need for his information to be first due to how the system works.
- If you DO have an account ID with MTK(Membership toolkit) from another organization & it uses the same email address that you normally use for HATS:
- Just log in as a returning user.
- It will still make you fill out the contact information as if you are a new user since what is collected can vary by organization.
- If you DO NOT already have an account ID from another group that uses MTK:
- Please select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Please make sure that the email address you use is the one you normally use for HATS.
- Click "Verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in.
- Everyone has to finish the registration process after they have logged in:
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for Paying your Dues and Volunteer Opportunities.
- Fill out the “How did you hear about HATS?” form near the bottom of the page
- You will use the “My Account & Sign-Ups” menu every time you need to sign up for anything such as to pay your dues, register for campouts, sign up for mentoring (available for later in the summer), or sign up for any other volunteering for HATS. That is where you should click to sign up for anything.
- If you or your child’s mom is interested in volunteering in other aspects of HATS, such as helping with the Kick-Off meetings, or the banquets, please fill out the Volunteer Survey form.
- Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User (the dad) can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User (the mom) to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact us at MTKemail@example.com
Signing up for dues
registration and volunteering.
Registration for the 2020-2021 year
You are now able to use this site to sign up for
your yearly dues payment,
camping registration, mentoring, and
Log in and go to "My account and Sign-Ups" to see all of the forms
Helpful registration information
(Registration for 2020-21 is open)
You need to fill out a dues form for yourself and each of your children.
You will need to complete that registration and check-out before you will be able to sign-up for any campouts.
You will also need to fill out a campout form for each of your children.
Take a look at the Help menu if you have any questions.
Have some time this year?
We still could use a lot more adult
volunteers in all areas of HATS!
We even have some volunteer opportunities
for moms, step-moms, grandparents.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in helping.
We could especially use some help in the following areas:
Sweetheart Banquet: Prep
Sweetheart Banquet: Raffle
If you are interested in helping in any of those areas,
please contact the Volunteer Coordinator