Dues Registration FAQ:
What if I have a student that I don't want to pay dues for at this time?
- In order to be able to see the campout forms, you have to complete the registration for all of your students.
- If there is a student that you don’t want to pay dues for at this time, please contact Megan for further instructions.
My 10th grader wants to mentor but I don’t see a dues form for him/her?
- By default, after 9th grade students are put in an inactive status. If they want to mentor still that’s great! All you have to do is to make them active again.
- See the help topic "How to make an inactive student active" for instructions on how to do that.
I know there is a discount for registering dues for more than two students. How do I get that discount?
- Once you put 3 kids and one parent registration in the cart, the discount will automatically be applied. In order to get the discount, it all has to be done in the same transaction though.
What if I already paid dues for myself and my student at a recruiting event like Sky Ranch?
- If you have already paid at Sky Ranch, use coupon code: DUESPAID1 in the cart
What if I already paid dues for myself and one of my students at a recruiting event like Sky Ranch but still need to pay for another one?
- If you have already paid at Sky Ranch, use coupon code: DUESPAID2 in the cart
What if I purchased the Leadership package? How do I apply that payment to the dues?
- In the confirmation email you received when purchasing the Leadership package, it contained all of the coupon codes you need. If you need another copy of that, please contact Megan.
How come I have to pay dues for my 11th grader if all they want to do is mentor?
- Due to a change in the terms of our insurance, in order for them to be covered (which is required) they have to pay dues.
Signing up for dues
registration and volunteering.
Registration for the 2020-2021 year
You are now able to use this site to sign up for
your yearly dues payment,
camping registration, mentoring, and
Log in and go to "My account and Sign-Ups" to see all of the forms
Helpful registration information
(Registration for 2020-21 is open)
You need to fill out a dues form for yourself and each of your children.
You will need to complete that registration and check-out before you will be able to sign-up for any campouts.
You will also need to fill out a campout form for each of your children.
Take a look at the Help menu if you have any questions.
Have some time this year?
We still could use a lot more adult
volunteers in all areas of HATS!
We even have some volunteer opportunities
for moms, step-moms, grandparents.
Please email email@example.com
if you are interested in helping.
We could especially use some help in the following areas:
Sweetheart Banquet: Prep
Sweetheart Banquet: Raffle
If you are interested in helping in any of those areas,
please contact the Volunteer Coordinator