Instructions for Signing up for a campout
- Assuming you already have an account on the website, click on My Account & Sign-Ups.
- This will take you to a list of Open Forms.
- Campouts are being done slightly differently in that you will fill out a separate form for each student.
- Click on the form for whatever student you are trying to register for
- It will be called something like “Fall Sons Campout Sign-Ups for Bobby McGee” or “Fall Daughters Campout Sign-Ups for Sally Fields”
- If you are doing your registration before 7/31 the name of the form will have “– Summer Pricing” on the end of it.
- If you want to register for WLA or WFA find the form called “Fall WLA and WFA Campout Sign-ups for Bobby McGee”
- There will be a WFA/WLA campout sign-up form for any of your children that are 8th grade and up.
- Go into the form and select whatever campout you are signing up for.
- Add that your cart
- You should now be back on the list of forms page
- Find the form for each of your students and fill those out in the same manner and add those to the cart.
- If any of the weekends that you want to go on are full, sign up for another weekend if possible and then go to the waitlist form for that student and request to be put on the waitlist for the weekend you really want. If the one you want opens up, Megan will let you know.
- After you have filled out the campout form for whichever student you are wanting to register, go to the checkout to complete the registration.
- Your spot is not secured until you do the checkout.
If you have any questions, please look at the Camping Registration FAQ
Signing up for dues
registration and volunteering.
Registration for the 2020-2021 year
You are now able to use this site to sign up for
your yearly dues payment,
camping registration, mentoring, and
Log in and go to "My account and Sign-Ups" to see all of the forms
Helpful registration information
(Registration for 2020-21 is open)
You need to fill out a dues form for yourself and each of your children.
You will need to complete that registration and check-out before you will be able to sign-up for any campouts.
You will also need to fill out a campout form for each of your children.
Take a look at the Help menu if you have any questions.
Have some time this year?
We still could use a lot more adult
volunteers in all areas of HATS!
We even have some volunteer opportunities
for moms, step-moms, grandparents.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in helping.
We could especially use some help in the following areas:
Sweetheart Banquet: Prep
Sweetheart Banquet: Raffle
If you are interested in helping in any of those areas,
please contact the Volunteer Coordinator